Copyright© 2010 Kennyblogz. You are allowed to copy anything you want but no selling or editng it unless with my permission~!!!XD If you post my drawings at your blog remember to mention me!!!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Leh 7.5 and Michaelchuahdesign's Didi mini figure potrait

Leh 7's evil twin brother!Leh7.5 ! Leh 7.5 hated Leh 7 because Leh 7 is much good looking than Leh 7.5.He created an army of his own but none of them really listen's to him so in the pic u can see them simply stand wherever they want.
::Adobe photoshop cs2
::©2009kennyblogz with cooperation by Taragraphic





This was the drawing i draw when i was bored.This was the first vinyl toy (actually, it is a mini figure) that Michael Chuah gave me.
::Adobe photoshop cs2
::©2009Michaelchuahdesign

1 comment:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Hehehe..

I saw this in Tara's blog.

Pretty nice dude.

Should I draw Leh 7.9 after this?

Hehe~