Copyright© 2010 Kennyblogz. You are allowed to copy anything you want but no selling or editng it unless with my permission~!!!XD If you post my drawings at your blog remember to mention me!!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sorry

hey guys so sorry for not uploading for long. I seriously have alot of things to do but i belive the main reason that i'm not uploading stuff frequently is because : 1. It is very trouble to upload stuffs at blog. Most of my newest drawings are at facebook.com
2. I'm quite into magic tricks nowdays so i'm spending more time doing magic than drawing nowadays.

So guys i'm really sorry for not updating for long. But no worries! I shall upload all the new stuffs i did in the next post. Stay tuned.

(But as you're here you might as well check out Kael's blog) :)

4 comments:

danein said...

Hey I think you would like this blog, people saying retarded stuff i class: http://classdummy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Make sure the thing you're living for is worth dying for. ~Charles Mayes

Mii... said...

Hi, how are you? I'm new blogger, I hope you like it! kiss

hapi said...

Hi I am Kenny!, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog