Copyright© 2010 Kennyblogz. You are allowed to copy anything you want but no selling or editng it unless with my permission~!!!XD If you post my drawings at your blog remember to mention me!!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My new blog template

Hi guys in case you are wonder where did i get to customize my template? Well, here's the answer, i did it myself with photoshop and with a little editing with the HTML layout~ Here's the picture of the full version of the template in case you were unable to view it~



I got the box with random things appearing from it from this tee i designed for ThreadlessTee

They rejected it so i used the art for my template instead~ I added  Devil Be@rs in it too~

If you want a customized template from me contact me in this blog and i will be willing to do it for you. (Don't worry about the editing HTML thing, I will help you to do that too~ Just give me the requirments you need. :P)


Cheers~

1 comment:

Ms. Perfectly unperfect said...

So cool of your drawings men! =D